Art Square Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. We will do our best to help you protect your personally identifiable information as much as possible. This statement of policy is to inform you the kind of information we may collect from your visiting this website and what we do with that information.
- Updates/Newsletter – When you sign up for updates or newsletter via this website, we ask for your email address only. Your email address will become a part of our database based on which we may from time to time send out emails to you on our news, announcement, events, promotions or other information about art² Gallery.
- Contact Us – When you fill up and send us the contact form at “Get In Touch”, we ask for your name, email address and feedbacks. These information will be used for our internal reference only and for purpose of responding to you and will not be published or provided to any third party without your prior consent. Occasionally, we might use feedback as part of our marketing efforts, but will make sure not to include any personally identifiable information.
- Membership – At the moment, the membership of art² Privilege Card is not available for subscription via this website. To sign up, you will be asked to complete a form manually. The information that we will ask from you include your name, address, contact numbers, gender and other personally identified information. These information will be used to process your membership subscription, to identify you as a member, to send you updates on art² Gallery, to process transactions at your request and in respect of other membership matters.
- Surveys – From time to time, we may conduct online surveys or provide opportunities for customer feedback. You will not be required to submit personally identifiable information to complete surveys or feedback, unless you choose to do so.
- Email to/from us – If you contact us by email, we will respond to the email address you provide. We will send email to the email address you have provided to us.
- Facebook – Information that you post on art² Gallery’s Facebook page is public and is deemed not private, non-confidential and the publication of which will not require your prior consent. Your post or information therein will be viewed by the public and may be shared or forwarded onwards by any member of the public, over whom we have no control, without our consent or yours. Therefore, art² Gallery will not be responsible for any damage, liability, losses or otherwise consequences as a result or in connection with your post or information therein.
- Safety and Security – We may collect personally identifiable information for the purpose of ensuring the security and integrity of this website, responding to law enforcement or judicial process, and for protecting this website against liability.
- Links – This website may contain links to other websites or advertisements that are not under our control. If you choose to navigate to a different website from a link on any of our pages, be aware that the site will have its own policies regarding privacy and personally identifiable information. Again, we reiterate that these other websites are not under our control, and you should ensure that you are aware of how that site collects and uses your information.
- Transfer – In the event that art² Gallery is sold or transferred to another entity, all information will be transferred to that entity, including personally identifiable information.
Last updated: 16/01/2012